- Manage and execute all bookkeeping tasks, working closely with the Company’s CPA to ensure compliance and readiness for tax filings. Use Quickbooks or other accounting software for data entry, tracking of transactions and maintaining financial records.
- Pay invoices for all contractors and suppliers
- Manage and pay State and Local tax filings
- Manage payroll provider and resolve payroll and tax issues with payroll provider
- Design and maintain a filing system and manage records storage
- Coordinate and schedule facility contractors as needed to ensure continuing operations
- Perform all office clerical functions
- Create, implement and manage a supply requisition system to organize company purchases
- Support team members with the implementation of an ERP/MRP system
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize a varied workload
- Ability to follow procedures, build instructions, checklists and related documents to ensure standardized operations and processes
- Maintain excellent attendance and be able to work overtime/weekends as needed
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Arctic Trucks North America!