ARCTIC TRUCKS FORD F-350 SUPER DUTY AT44 6x6
Engineered for the most demanding deep field missions and expeditions, Arctic Trucks presents the ultimate 6x6 conversion. The Arctic Trucks AT44 Ford Super Duty 6x6 leverages decades of experience in 6x6 suspension design and vehicle construction to bring you this incredibly rugged platform, capable of controlling heavy payloads with ease and added comfort while boasting incredible off-road performance. The conversion begins with a Ford F350 Cab Chassis, re-engineered with a fully boxed frame to prepare for the addition of the 2nd rear axle. The entire rear suspension is a from-scratch build, replacing the OE suspension with a proprietary 8-link air suspension design for dramatically improved articulation, stability, and load carrying capacity, all while sitting on 44” DOT compliant Nokian/Arctic Trucks snow tires.
The addition of a 2nd rear axle doubles the available tire contact area over the rear of the truck, improving floatation and traction over snow and rugged terrain. The increased traction dramatically adds to its snow/ice towing capabilities, making this platform a true workhorse even in the most demanding situations.
Arctic Trucks takes great measures to re-engineer the body and frame to minimize suspension lift. This keeps the center of gravity low, equalizing ground pressure on each tire while providing a confident and comfortable ride with less driver fatigue.
Uptime and reliability is critical to any mission. Arctic Trucks’ design philosophy puts serviceability as a top priority – despite extensive re-engineering, our AT44 Super Duty 6x6 requires little additional maintenance and adds only a handful of wear items.
A wide range of options and upgrades are available to tailor the AT44 Super Duty 6x6 to your needs. Looking for options we have yet to offer? Talk with us about building something new. We’ve taken wheeled vehicles to places nobody else has – we’ll make sure you have the right tool for the job.
BACE PACKAGE PRICE = US$249,875 (excluding base vehicle)
- Fully Boxed Frame with Strenx™ 700 High Performance Steel
- Arctic Trucks Proprietary 8-link Dual Axle Air Suspension System
- Arctic Trucks AT44 Fender Flares & Body Conversion – Gloss Black or Body Color Matched
- Central Tire Inflation System (CTIS) with In-cab Electronic Control
- Arctic Trucks 17"x15" CTIS Compatible Steel Wheels
- 44"x18" Arctic Trucks/Nokian Hakkapeliitta Radial Tires
- Heavy Duty Performance Suspension System
- Front and Rear Axles Regeared to 4.88 ratio (w/o crawler gear)
- Differential Lockers – All Axles
- On-board Compressed Air System
- Switch-Pros™ Centrally Controlled Electronics Switch Panel
- Arctic Trucks Extended Running Boards
- Arctic Trucks Front Bumper Modifications and Light Bar
- Front Hitch Receiver
- Integrated Jack Points
- Arctic Trucks Heavy Duty Rubber Mudflaps
- Arctic Trucks AT44 Branding Package
- Crawler Gear
- Bespoke Front and Rear Bumpers
- Vision X™ Premium Lighting Package – Driving Lights, Fog lights, and Light Bar
- Utility Roof Rack
- Auxiliary Fuel Tanks
- Aluminum Wheels
- Custom Bed Options
- Front Mounted Crane
- Ground Penetrating Radar
- Auxiliary Air Compressors
- Front and/or Rear Mounted Winches
- Engine Snorkel
- VHF, Iridium, Tetra Communications
- Garmin or other Navigation
- Auxiliary Inverters
- Custom Skid Plate Options
- Custom Roll Cages