Arctic Trucks North America - Cheyenne, Wyoming, USA
Arctic Trucks has more than 30 years of experience manufacturing the ultimate vehicles for transportation and logistics in the world’s harshest, most challenging environments. Arctic Trucks has delivered over 13,000 vehicles and pioneers new technology and new vehicle applications to meet the needs of public and private sector customers requiring safe, efficient, and comfortable vehicles capable of polar exploration.
Based in Reykjavík, Iceland, Arctic Trucks operates worldwide with 5 production facilities in Europe and our newly announced facility in Cheyenne. We offer an array of benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401K and paid vacation.
Arctic Trucks is seeking a dynamic Business Development & Sales leader for an equally dynamic role to define the Company’s market strategy and trajectory in North America. The successful candidate will be responsible for all Business Development and Sales tasks, from strategic to tactical, to develop markets, utilize new manufacturing capacity and meet the company’s business goals.
As our Business Development & Sales Manager, you will:
- Analyze and assess market potential for all Company’s segments
- Create and implement market entry strategy for North America
- Generate and pursue sales leads, negotiate sales contracts, process orders, manage customer communication through delivery
- Be the key point of contact for the customer throughout the sales and delivery process
- Develop, publish and maintain sales documentation and marketing packages
- Work with internal and external resources to define and implement the company’s strategy for web presence and social media campaigns
- Work with Engineering and Manufacturing teams to identify and drive new product releases
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in business or marketing
- 5-10 years experience of government and/or B2B account management
- Experience in the automotive industry or defense industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing and able to obtain a US Passport.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 40% including to remote, international locations
- Interest in the development, construction and use of off-road vehicles
- Passion for the outdoors, exploration and the Environment
Arctic Trucks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are seeking teammates who share our commitment to mutual respect, honesty, teamwork, and our desire for diversity in the workplace.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Arctic Trucks North America!