Arctic Trucks North America - Cheyenne, Wyoming, USA
Arctic Trucks has more than 30 years of experience manufacturing the ultimate vehicles for transportation and logistics in the world’s harshest, most challenging environments. Arctic Trucks has delivered over 13,000 vehicles and pioneers new technology and new vehicle applications to meet the needs of public and private sector customers requiring safe, efficient, and comfortable vehicles capable of polar exploration.
Based in Reykjavík, Iceland, Arctic Trucks operates worldwide with 5 production facilities in Europe and our newly announced facility in Cheyenne. We offer an array of benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401K and paid vacation.
As a Mechanic / Technician, you will:
- Lead full vehicle builds including disassembly, modification and re-assembly of all vehicle systems (chassis, body, interior)
- Assist in fabrication of metal, fiberglass and plastic components to support vehicle builds
- Install vehicle electronics and make quality updates and changes to vehicle wiring
- Assure quality is achieved through all steps of the build process
- Identify, resolve and communicate issues that arise during vehicle builds
- Assist in facility start-up activities and facility maintenance
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience with automotive suspension and steering, drivelines and related parts and systems.
- Familiarity with metal fabrication and welding
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize a varied workload
- Ability to follow procedures, build instructions, checklists and related documents to ensure standardized production
- Maintain excellent attendance and be able to work overtime/weekends as needed
- International and domestic travel up to 10%
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 including a booster shot or be willing to receive a booster shot when eligible
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing and able to obtain a US Passport
- ASE Certification
- Familiarity with vehicle electrical systems
- Vocational school training or certification
- Interest and experience with operating, modifying or building off-road vehicles
- Prior automotive service experience
Arctic Trucks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are seeking teammates who share our commitment to mutual respect, honesty, teamwork, and our desire for diversity in the workplace.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Arctic Trucks North America!